Blogging from the road is one of my favorite types of blogs! Sitting in a hotel room and recapping events is just something I can dig.
So I am in Troy, Alabama at a Journalism conference/competition. I competed in the photo category. Ok so we had a list of 11 things to shoot. mostly statues. Here is the list:
1. The Thinker Statue
2. The Trojan Fountain
3. Woman Holding a pitcher statue
4. Trojan Statue
5. Anything dealing with SEJC
6. A speaker at a SEJC Workshop
7. Construction on Troy Campus
8. International Flags
9. People in the Quad
10. Bricks leading to the fountain
11. People eating in the Student Center
Kind of odd choices if you ask me. The image above is #9 and for more you can check out the facebook album
Let me know what you think. I had a hard time with the statues since I really enjoy photographing people. Another challenge was creating a gallery of images that were all unique (ie. not all have blue skies with the statues).